Tuesday 26 November 2013

True love

,


A short story-
One day God send a chair to Two Lovers...
The specialty of that chair was
that the person sitting on it if says
TRUTH, Then the GREEN lite would
blink and if person sitting on it says
LIE, then RED lite would blink....
 

Girl sat on the chair..
BOY- Do you LOVE me?
GIRL- Yes I love You....(RED lite blinks..)
BOY- Don't worry there will be
mistake done by god..!!
I'll ask You again 'n then We'll see
what Will happen...
BOY- Do You LOVE me?
GIRL- Yes I love you... (GREEN light blinks..)
Do you know what happened
when First Time the Boy asked,
The girl actually was NOT
Interested in Love with him....
she LIED ..
But when boy showed his trust
on the girl..That girl truly started
LOVING the boy....
 

Thats LOVE..!

Moral Of The Story-
"One Sided Love Can Win Too...
If You Show Your Trust..

Popular Posts