Saturday 30 November 2013

Heart touching story

,

Must read heart touching story:
.
Girl: hey baby, happy
birthday Boy: thank u (:
.
Girl: I'll be at your house at 7:30pm
.
Boy: okay babe,promise?
.
Girl: yeah, I promise. I love u so much.. no matter what
happens.
.
Boy: I love u too. I am going to cook for our dinner (:
.
Girl: okay baby (: Exactly 7:30, girl does not arrive...
1 hour goes by.
8:30 and the girl arrives....
.
Boy: hey babe.. What took u so long?
.
Girl: *hugs him*, sorry. There was a lot of traffic.
.
Boy: Its okay as long as u are here (:
.
I bet you're hungry. They went to dinner and ate and talked...
.
*boy phone rings*
*Its the girls mom*
.
Boy: hello
.
Girls mom: ( crying ) son, I have to tell u something I am in the
hospital right now my daughter just passed out.
.
Boy: ha? What are you talking about?
.
Girls mom: (crying) she was in a car crash a "hour ago"
she did not make it. .
Boy: "shocked" looks at his girl.
The girl is in the dark
holding a candle
saying "Baby, I did not break my promise.."

 "Must Share If You loved This Story"

Popular Posts