Sunday 6 October 2013

The most amazing feeling ever

,




The most amazing feeling in the world is to be in love...

It encompasses in one the happiness, the mood, the power and everything you would need.

I love you.. I love you so much..
Everything you do, say, I love everything connected with you!

I love your dimples, your eyes, your hands, your smile, 

I love the way you walk, and I adore you.

I adore the calmness I feel when you kiss and hug me. 

I adore the way you get me in the right mood when we are together.
I adore the moment we lie in each others hands and there is only the moonlight above.
I adore the tenderness you radiate when you hug me.
Is there a more amazing feeling than love?

I wake up in the morning with the thought of you,
I lie in the evening with your smile in my head.
I miss you from the moment I lose a sight of you.
I love you, is there anything so good?

I love the itch in the stomach every time I see you.
I love every second when I am with you and the only thing I feel sorry for is that it is over now. When I am with you the world is different, no one else exists, only me and you.

No problems exist; there is nothing else that I want more than to have you.

I love you more than the whole world and more..
No other being makes me feel so good.
I love you, you make my day and smile.
I love the way you say you love me; you open up my heart so I can love every piece of the world around me.

Sometimes dreams do come true.

My dream is you.

I love you, I need no one and nothing more.

Only you make me feel happy,

You love me and it is the best thing in the world...

Popular Posts