Wednesday 9 October 2013

Sad break up story

,



There were a boy and a girl who loved each other much. But due to some minor reasons they broke up. After the broke up, here are the thoughts they were thinking about each others.  

BOY  - at last I broke up with her.
GIRL - He broke up with me, at last
BOY  -  I don't know why I did that?
GIRL - he may have a strong Reason for leave.
BOY  -  I was so happy with her.
GIRL - All I did was disappoint him, I could have consider it, before.
BOY  - I got a new girl which I don't even like.
GIRL - He got a new girl which he's in love with.
BOY  - I got a new girl, It's only because I couldn't get my mind off from her..
GIRL - He doesn't even think of me.
BOY  - No one can replace her in my life.
GIRL - He replaced me with that Girl, so simply.
BOY  - She was so much better than my new girl friend.
GIRL - She has everything I don't.
BOY  - I want her back, so madly.
GIRL - He doesn't even want to hear my name.
BOY  - She's everything to me.
GIRL - I'm nothing to him.
BOY  - But now she probably hates me.
GIRL - But I can never hate him..
BOY  - I miss her.
GIRL - I miss him.
BOY  - Still I love her.
GIRL - Still I love him...

Popular Posts