Monday 14 October 2013

A heart breaking story

,

A couple has been married for over 9 years without children and it was becoming their 10th year.
Dave and Clara stayed with each other and hoped that they will have a child before their 10th year of marriage runs out,
because they were under persuasion from friends and family members to get a divorce; but they couldn't let go,
because of the love between them.
Months passed and one day, while Dave was returning from work, he saw his wife walking down the road with a man.
The man had his arms around her neck and they looked very happy.
For over a week, he saw the same man with his wife at various places and one evening, while Dave was returning from work he
saw the man drop her off at the house after giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Dave was angry and sad.

Two days later, after a hectic day at work, Dave was taking water with a glass jug from the dispenser when the phone rang.
He picked it up and the person said,
“Hello dear, Ill be coming to your house this evening to see you as promised. I hope...
Dave hung-up the phone. It was a male voice and he was sure the person was the man he had always seen her with.
He suddenly became shaky with the thought that he has lost his wife to another man.
The glass jug fell from his hand and shattered into pieces.
Clara came running into the room asking, Is everything okay?”

In anger he gave his wife a push and she fell.
She wasn't moving or getting up.
Dave then realized that she fell where he broke the glass jug.  A large piece of glass had pierced her.
He felt her breath, pulse and heartbeat but there she lay lifeless.
His wife was dead.

In total confusion, he saw an envelope in her hand. He took it, opened it and was shocked by its content

-it was a letter.

It read: My loving husband, words cannot express how I feel so; I had to write it down.
I have been going to see a doctor for over a week and I wanted to be sure before I give you the news.
The doctor confirmed it that I am pregnant with a twin and our baby is due 7months from now.
The same doctor is my long lost brother whom I lost contact with after our marriage.
He has promised to take care of me and our baby and give us the best without collecting a dime.

He also promised to have dinner with us today.
I am putting this on your favorite chair in the sitting room for you to remember the day you proposed to me and I had to
write to you saying,
“Yes because I was so happy. Thanks for staying by my side

-Your loving wife


The letter fell from his hand. There was a knock at the door and the same man he had seen with his wife came in and said,

Hello Dave, I suppose Im right.

It’s Max, the brother of your wife
and
Suddenly, Max noticed his sister lying in a pool of her blood.
He rushed her to the hospital and she was confirmed dead! Her twin baby gone.

We should not be too quick to take unnecessary actions in our relationship or marriage when we havent questioned our partner or spouse on what we saw or heard about them.

-Each of us has our faults. We shouldnt be too fast to decide the judgment of others.
Have you thought of that thing you are doing wrong, that no one sees?
-Not everything you see, hear, or believe about someone is true...

Popular Posts