Monday 22 July 2013

Never Break Up With Someone You Really Love...

,

Never Break Up With Someone You Really Love...

BOY - I broke up with her.

GIRL - He broke up with me..

BOY - I don't know why i did that.?

GIRL - It seems like he had a strong reason for doing it..

BOY - I was so happy with her.

GIRL - All I did was disappoint him.

BOY - I got a new girl which I don't even like..

GIRL - He got a new girl which he'sin love with..

BOY - It's only because I couldn't get my mind off of her...

GIRL - He doesn't even think of me..

BOY - No one can replace her..

GIRL - He replaced me with that Girl..

BOY - She was so much better than my new girl..

GIRL - She has everything i don't..

BOY - I want her back..

GIRL - He doesn't even want to hear my name..

BOY - She's everything to me..

GIRL - I'm nothing to him..

BOY - But now she probably hate sme..

GIRL - But i can never hate him...

BOY - I miss her..

GIRL - i miss him..

BOY - I love her..

GIRL - I love him..

The ultimate truth comes out in the end..

Popular Posts