Saturday 8 June 2013

The sweet "Salty coffee"

,

He met her in a party, she was so
outstanding, many guys chasing after
her, while he was so normal, nobody
paid attention to him. At the end of
the party, he invited her to have
coffee with him, she was surprised
but being polite, she promised.
They sat in a nice coffee shop, he was
too nervous to say anything she felt
uncomfortable, she thought, please,
let me back home ... when suddenly
he asked the waiter: would you please
give me some salt? I'd like to put it
in my coffee. Everybody stared at
him, so strange! His face turned red,
but, still, he put the salt in his coffee
and drank it. She asked him curiously:
why you have this habit?
He replied, when I was a little boy, I
lived near the sea , I liked playing in
the sea, I could feel the taste of the
sea, salty and bitter, just like the
taste of the salty coffee. Now every
time I have the salty coffee, I will
think of my childhood, think of my
hometown, I miss my hometown so
much, I miss my parents who are still
living there. Saying that, tears filled
his eyes. She was deeply touched.
That's his true feeling, from the
bottom of his heart. A man who could
tell out he's home sick, he must be a
man who loved his home.
Then she also started to talk , talked
about her faraway hometown, her
childhood, her family ... a really nice
talk, also a beautiful beginning of
their story. They continued to date.
She found that he was a man who met
all her demands, with tolerance, a
kind heart, warm, cheerful, Thanks to
his salty coffee!
Then the story was just like every
beautiful love story:,the princess
married to the prince, then they were
living the happy life And, every time
she made coffee for him, she put some
salt in the coffee, as she knew that's
the way he liked. After 40 years, he
passed away, left her a letter which
said,
My dearest....
please forgive me, forgive my whole
life lie. This was the only lie I said to
you the salty coffee. Remember the
first time we dated? I was so nervous
at that time, actually I wanted some
sugar, but I said salt !!! It's hard for
me to change so I just go ahead. i
never thought that could be the start
of our communication! I tried to tell
you the truth many times in my life,
but I was too afraid to do that, as I
have promised not to lie to you for
anything ... Now I 'm dying, I'm afraid
of nothing so I'm telling you the
truth, I don't like salty coffee, what a
strange bad taste it is ... but I have
had the salty coffee all my life since I
knew you, I've never felt sorry for
anything I have done for you. Having
you with me is the biggest happiness
in my whole life. If I can live for the
second time, I still want to know you
and have you as my wife, even though
I have to drink the salty coffee again.
Her tears made the letter totally wet.
One day, someone asked her, what's
the taste of salty coffee?
It's sweet. She replied.

 More stories to be updated ♥

Popular Posts